Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
NEO 2T Smart
The iconic, progressive, and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent than ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic, and accurate bike trainer to date.
- Improved stillness - redesigned magnets resulting in a significant reduction of noise from air displacements or vibration
- The improved ride feels - a new motor design with more motor power, resulting in a better ride-feel during climbs and sprints. Responsive reaction to speed or incline changes.
- Improved axle Compatability - directly compatible with 135x10, 142x12 and 148x12mm axles
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt, Mains power optional
- Power indicator Multicolour LED, Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 12 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately
- Not suitable for Specialized SCS system
- Suitable axles (Width of rear fork): Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Supplied with Front-wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm, 1-month Tacx Premium software
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by ANT+FE-C bike computers, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Standalone, Tablet
- Output Cadence, Power, Speed
- Readout on a Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
- Accuracy <1%