Specialized Kenevo Comp
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that’ll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a stiffer, lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 180mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of Marzocchi fork and shock.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Marzocchi Bomber CR coil-sprung shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|FORK||2021, Bomber Z1, 27.5in, Marzocchi, 180, Grip, Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, Neutral/Matte Blk Logo, Kabolt 110, BLK, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, N/M OE.|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|CHAIN||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|RIMS||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Performance Level DPX2, 3 position lever, 230 x 62.5mm|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|