Brassy Yellow / Black / Liquid Silver
How did we manage to take one of our most versatile and fun Turbo e-bikes and make it even better? Well, we started with the smile-inducing speed and agility of the Turbo Vado 4.0 and added gravel-taming, all-terrain tires and a plush, bump-smoothing suspension seatpost—giving you the freedom and confidence to take on any road, even the one less traveled.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
For the Vado 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 10-speed components, all-terrain tires, suspension seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fender & rack mounts.
- The Turbo Vado frame features an alloy step-through frame that's pretty light and super easy to get on or off of.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor has been fully integrated with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. We designed it to intuitively react to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Herrmans H-Black MR8 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork
- Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
* Specifications are subject to change without notice