Mountain biking’s come a long way since the Stumpjumper first debuted in ’81, but one thing’s stayed the same: The Stumpjumper FSR is the ultimate trail bike. And now, it solidifies its position as the best handling, most efficient trail bike with revolutionary tech, like our Rx Trail shock tune, fully integrated SWAT technology, 650b & 29er options, and a slacker, trail-eating geometry. It’s a bike that’s ready for anything the trail can throw at it.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 150mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with Specialized’s FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while their Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seat post features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.